What is a Cyprus Ltd?
A Cyprus Ltd company is regulated by Cypriot Company Law. Incorporating a Cyprus Ltd company requires €1,000 in share capital, but only €1 has to be paid on incorporation. Cyprus Ltd companies from Verdun Group are registered in the EEA/EU and are covered by the freedom of establishment within these countries. Our IT-department has a tailor-made interface with the local authorities enabling all our clients to view the company status online at any time of the day.
Key advantages of a Cyprus Ltd
Cyprus Ltd Companies are incorporated in a couple of days and are easy to operate. Any EU/EEA resident company or individual can incorporate a Cyprus Ltd company provided by Verdun Group. The tax-exemption on capital gains and dividend payments is a result of an agreement between the Cypriot Tax-Authorities and the EU.
- Avoid personal responsibility! Limited personal liability
- No tax on capital gains on sale of companies! Profits from investments in other companies are tax-free
- No tax on capital gains on trading in listed securities
- No witholding tax! No tax on dividend payments
- 10% corporation tax! Income from operating activities are taxed at 10%
- Only €1 to be paid in sharecapital! Only €1 of the authorised €1,000 to be paid on incorporation
- Cyprus Ltd companies may hold any .eu-domains